Monday, July 14, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Returned from Las Vegas late last night. Still recovering from sleep debt today. Overall, it was an amazing time. Katia and Shawn's wedding ceremony at Lake Las Vegas was beautiful. Dina sang two Hawaiian chants and Amy and Nikki sang a song and played guitar and flute.



The weekend consisted of shopping, dancing, strippers, buffet, some sleep and Penthouse parties. One of the best moments was walking the strip at dawn. I definitely regretted it to some degree after only sleeping two and a half hours before check out. Wished I stayed another night. It is so difficult to pack in as much as possible into one little weekend. The temperature was about 40C with humidity and there was even a thunder and lightning storm on Friday evening.

I had not been to Sin City for over 7 years. It has changed a lot since I was there. Lots of new lights, hotels, shopping, and restaurants. I was so perplexed to see so many families with young children. Lots of young 20-somethings going full-fledged Spring Break style. I even got a few, "Show me your tits!".

Listening to: Sheryl Crow - Leaving Las Vegas

 

No comments: