Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day everyone! Yes, I am one day late, but I have a cold even though it's 20-ish Celsius out. Last weekend, I went camping in the hills near Mount Baker with BT and Harley. Beautiful area, views of Mount Baker, and nothing but songbirds singing. It was about 28C. I picked up two and a half bags of trash. Litterbugs sux!

Had dinner Sunday evening at the great North Fork Brewery on Mt. Baker Highway. Best pizza I have had in a very long time. I had a delicious Mediterranean pie with home-made rootbeer. Yee haa! Definitely comfort food after being in the woods two days.


Trying to figure out my weekend. So many social invitations and activities to choose from. Off work sick today. Lovely to have a hoarse throat and cough in the middle of summer. But what's a girl to do but go get a slurpee and get things done?


One and a half weeks to VEGAS. How I long for the glam and glitz of Vegas. One of my favourite, trashy, excessive American cities.



Here are some White Trash Party photos.

Listening to: Starkillers - Discoteka

 

No comments: