Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sunshiney Day

Well, I have seemed to lost my Dragon sunglasses (second pair *sigh*), my fleece jacket, my credit card, and my car keys. Talk about a bout of bad zen. What did I do to my karma?

To recover from my huge lack luster shopping in Vegas, I decided to purchase some cyberlox hair pieces from Amalthea's Attic. I have friends who have made beautiful and sexy hair pieces that tie around pig-n-pony tails. But I am lazy and that requires artistic skill. So, I bought a custom-made pieces of blue and green cyberlox. The pieces even glow under ultraviolet light. I thinking about having custom metallic silver and blue pieces made.

I also bought Switchrings to give away at Burning Man. It's official, I am attending my 7th Burn. I was invited to camp with a great group and theme camp, (drum roll please): CostCo - The Soulmate Trading Post. I participated last year and met my Soulmate. He was a wonderful person and cute ta-boot.



I am also eyeing this bamboo t-shirt that says Seek Balance and is sweat-shop free. Pricey, but good for the mind, body, soul and conscience.


Since I get multiple tickets for parking in permit-holder only sections of my neighbourhood, I finally dragged my arse down to City Hall to purchase a permit for Kitsilano. What do you know, it was cheaper for a annual permit than one ticket ($45). Shucks.

Listening to: Matchbox Twenty - Time After Time

 

No comments: