Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Honeymoon Anyone?

Sprig has posted its Top 10 Eco-Honeymoons recommendations. Aside from dreaming of a week in Bora, Bora, Costa Rica, or Kenya, I have no worthy suitors.

When driving across the border to fly to Vegas from Bellingham, the female border guard asked if Demanda and I were married. I replied, "To each other?". She was attempting to subtly ask if we were marrying Americans to seek citizenship. I scoffed at her implying question and jovially stated, "What? I love being single!".

It takes quite a man to get me to do a double-take.

Listening to: Sarah McLachlan - Sweet Surrender

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=son of rambow (2008) ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

you are іn reality a just right webmaѕtеr.
The ωebsіte loаding velocity is amazing.

It seems that you're doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic job on this topic!

Feel free to visit my weblog; survival kit