Sunday, July 06, 2008

10,000th Shoplifter Gets Parade

What do you do when your shop is a constant target for shoplifters? Why celebrate by giving the 10,000th shoplifter roses, cake and a marching band!

The The Consumerist is easily my new favourite information-based web site.


I bought some reuseable picnic items from Ikea to use at potlucks, picnics and camping. I had camping stuffs, but they are made from metal. I purchase a plate, bowl, cutlery and cups. I even broke them in last night at Belva's 5th Birthday Party! We celebrated her big day with games, a water balloon fight, Twister (you're welcome!), dancing and tubbing. Happy Birthday Belva!!!


My cold is down to a dry cough. Because of the heat, I have coughing fits. Bah! At least it will be gone before Vegas! The countdown begins. I am a perfectionist at cramming in as much as possible into weekend trips to Sin City. My date's mom asked her if I was a lesbian. Well, I prefer the term "kissing cousins". Now my only decision is what to wear to the wedding?

Listening to: Matthew Good - Anti-Pop

 

No comments: