Thursday, January 08, 2009

Hello Goodbye

Long week, although I was sick at the beginning of it. I feel exhausted and I am not even taking a class this semester. I am eating leftover cold organic steak and thinking about steamed edamame. My new favourite thing is Tetley Summerberry & Rosehip tea with Chilliwack River Wildflower Honey.

We went for a nice walk at lunch to Main & 26th Avenue with JD. We went to Sawasdee Thai for lunch for yummy Phad Thai. This is my favourite Thai restaurant hands-down. Great lunch specials and service that is authentic.

Most of the snow in Kitsilano has melted, but there still are grayish peaks all along mid-Main Street.




I finished reading Prozac Nation. I thought it would be more hipster-contemporary. It was more like reading a young woman's journal while she copes with manic-depression. Not an enthralling book.

I really enjoyed Christopher Moore's You Suck. A tragedy with sarcastic under tones about two young vampires in San Francisco. The book was hilarious and I could not put it down.

I tried to find some used second-year Psychology texts to read for fun. Knowledge is Queen you know. No such luck. I could not sell my old text books either (even at half price).

Not sure what to do this weekend. I usually have to teeter-totter between chores and homework. What ever will I do? Sushi and The Spirit anyone?

Listening to: Frou Frou - Breath In

No comments: