Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Foggy Dew

There has been a lot of fog hovering over Vancouver for the past few weeks.




Last week, I watched BBC's Blue Planet first disc Ocean World and Frozen Seas. It was immensely good to watch while doing yoga.

I also watched an Lebanese film Caramel, and a fantastic British dramedy Death At A Funeral.

I started watching Weeds. I was hooked after the first episode. Mary Louise Parker is incredible as a Suburban widow trying to support her family as a pot dealer.

My Canon S400 bit the dust after five years. It keeps giving a Memory card error. I replaced the battery thinking it would fix the problem. But it hasn't. I guess it is time to buy a new digital camera.

I got a funky new Tokidoki Messenger Bag designed by Italian artist Simone Legno. My pattern is way cooler. Ha! If my camera worked, I could take a picture of it. Pft.

Listening to: Don Henley - Boys of Summer

 

No comments: