Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gorgeous Chicken No Less

I went to a new hair salon to faithfully follow my hair stylist. He now works at Essensuals on Richards near Robson. Great salon and fantastic staff. I went to Rainbow Flowers on Main Street to pick up some flowers and stopped by work. At work, Saturdays are Pub Day. I visited with some clients, requested Johnny Cash from the band, and drank ginger ale with the ladies.

I went to Shiro for sushi on Cambie Street with D&M. No short of awesome. The place is owned and staffed by wonderful Japanese people.

We started discussing traveling to Asia. They want to travel through Asia for a few months. I started thinking about going to Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.

D&M showed me the Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show.



Apparently, I passed some kind of test.


We also watched a Japanese aerobic English Learning instructional video.

 

No comments: