Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kodak Gallery Review

Blah. Well, I ordered some calendars as gifts for Xmas and I made one for myself. The binding coil that holds the pages together comes out all the time. I have to constantly rebuild it every time I turn a month page. Argh.

I also printed a batch of photos at their sale price of $0.15. Great deal. On the second batch, someone noticed my friends print their name or logo on the bottom. So, Kodak Gallery refused to print this batch unless I had signed waivers from every photographer.

I canceled my order and decided to buy a Costco card. Costco lets you print photos at the regular price of $0.15.

I think January is officially off the calendar.

1 comment:

Donna said...

The low quality definitely sucks, but the not printing photos that don't belong to you... actually, I'm glad they take copyright seriously. A lot of places don't, and I'd be right cheesed if I found out people were making prints of my photos without permission...

(London Drugs is *excellent* for making prints, btw. Cheap, fast, and the best quality I've found yet.)