Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My New Job Rox

I love my new job and it's only day three. My body is slowly adjusting to rising at 6 am and commuting to work for 8 am. Today will be tough because I have an evening class from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.

Learning about Human Resources for three different unioned employees is interesting. At times, my brain is on information overload. But I like all the tasks I have learned so far. I have already started to create outlines for three different projects. I even have my own office!

It is lovely seeing and meeting all the elderly patients. They often smile and say hello. There is also a mascot: Jerry the cat. He took it upon himself to nap behind my desk next to the heater. I almost forgot about him and locked him in the office over night. He wouldn't budge out when I was pushing his butt with a day timer. My mentor had to flick him with water to get him to scoot.

Listening to: Republica - Ready To Go

 

No comments: