Friday, January 18, 2008

Angry Alien Bunnies Make Me Laugh Longtime

So, A's son C showed me last weekend these online movie spoofs with bunnies by Angry Alien. Needless to say, I love them and have been laughing non-stop.

Some of my favourites are: Jaws, The Shining, Pulp Fiction, Titanic, and Napoleon Dynamite.




I got my hair cut today. Brandon at Toni & Guy is so talented. I have been having my hair styled by him for years. The salon has these gigantic red lanterns hanging from the ceiling in clusters. They look very lovely against the stark white background.

Walked around downtown and checked out the shops. Most places still have clearance sales from 30 to 70% off. Crazy. Came home and napped. Feel so much more revitalized. Waking up around 6 am on Monday for work will be quite the adjustment. I have to be at my new job at 8 am on Main Street.

Tonight, I am going out with friends to see the new movie Cloverfield. Excited with goosebumps already. Even better that it is getting good reviews by the critics.

 

No comments: