Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A la weekend

Another great weekend with great weather. Yay Indian summer! On Saturday, K8, Amanda and I organized a beautiful 50s-themed shower for Gia. It was such a blast! The boys crashed it afterwards for a Hanky Panky toy party. Then the party got into full swing with music, lights and brie.

The only thing that went wrong that day was my car got a flat tire. I almost did not make it to the shower. I had to stop and add air to my tire.

On Sunday, we went to Bon's for breakfast at Nanaimo and Broadway. We just beat the hungover lineup. I had the Western omlette which was decent. A older security guard went around filling up people's cups of coffee.

After that, BT, Geoff and I played Zigity while we waited for BCAA to come and put on the spare on my car. I have never played this card game before, but it was lots of fun. Great to find another person that likes to play cards and board games.

While some went to see Jackass II, the rest of us went to Memphis Blues on The Drive for dinner. I ordered the half order of ribs and ate only half of it. All is good though because I got to eat it for dinner the next day. Rolled home on my spare (thanks BT!) and proceeded to get horizontal with the cats and watched the Sunday lineup.

Listening to: Colin James - Just Came Back To Say Goodbye

 

No comments: