Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tourism Vancouver Open House

After work, I went down to Tourism Vancouver for their annual Open House. The place was jammed packed with folks from hotels, restaurants, landmarks and various affiliates including our company. I put a few faces to names and got to sample tasty bites from Red Door Pan Asian Grill, Bridge House from Capilano Suspenion Bridge, and Canadian Maple Delights. I sampled another place that had delicious pumpkin cheesecake, but cannot remember the name of the establishment.

The wine and beer were flowing from Vintropolis, Doolin's Irish Pub, Steamworks Brewing Co., and other fine places. Unfortunately, I had to go home and pack for tomorrow's flight to Cambridge, Ontario for Fasty & Gia's wedding.

I very exhausted. Work is crazy and school is going full speed. I have one midterm out of three done. I am looking forward to the long weekend. I also get to spend Thanksgiving with Gia's family. I heard her mom is a very good cook. It is not often I get home cooking!

Tomorrow will be a very long day. I have corporate HR training downtown at a hotel, then work, night school, and then take a cab to the airport for my flight. Hopefully, I can sleep on the plane.

Have a great long weekend everyone. Thanks to Poiboy for cat sitting.

Listening to: Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

 

No comments: