Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Canon Memory Card Error

So, my 5 year old trusty Canon S400 was giving me a Cannot Read Memory Card Error. After replacing the battery, I still received the error. I took it to VanCam Service to have it assessed. The technician informed me Canon was issuing a recall that may fix my problem for free. He also said my canon has a very good lens and is sturdy because it is thick. He further stated the new slim cameras are not as sturdy when dropped and the lenses are not as good.

In Japan, D&M and I are booked at the Tsutsuji-so Lodge in Naoshima.



I purchased a lovely Curious George sticker and colouring book from KidsBooks today. The shop even gift-wrapped it.

Currently watching the L-Word. Love the show. I love seeing the Vancouver shoot locations in the show. There is a post-production trunk sale this weekend for the L-Word. I wish I was going to be in town to see the sale.

Listening to: Rammstein - Du Hast

 

No comments: