Friday, March 06, 2009

Ain't What I Used To Be

Well, let me tell you 4 hours sleep doesn't feel the same as when you were 21 years old. I went to a fundraiser for Yvonne's Mad Hatter Party last night at the Canvas Lounge. I had never been there before, but I know it is the former Babylon Studios space. I think they raised a lot of money for her cause and I was proud to participate.

Prior to the party, I went to Hastings Steam & Sauna for some Eucalyptus steam with F&C and D. When I got home, I just wanted to lie down on my comfy bed. But it was good to go to the party and connect with people. There were some really great hats.



Tonight, I am going to Carnivàle Party in Victoria with Yonderboy and Squishelle. I am excited for my first Victoria Burner Party. Yonderboy has offered to do a photo shoot for Bunny Ruffles and I. I packed a shwack load of clothes and three pairs of shoes. I am hoping to squeeze in some cat naps along the way to Victoria in the car and on the ferry. I just have to make it through my work day.

 

No comments: