Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trader Joe's Song

The fabulous Trader Joe's song. When is Trader Joe's coming to Canada?



I love Trader Joe's. Natural amazing fusion and International foods: dried fruits, trail mixes, teriyaki beef jerky, wasabi peas, healthier chips, mango and peach salsa, $2 wine, strawberry juice, garlic linguine, real soaps, and the list goes on. Most of it is chemical and additive free.

I also love Talking Rain sparkling water. It consists of natural water with only 100% natural fruit essences. The flavour kiwi-strawberry is amazing. Now there is pomegranate-lime? I am thinking about a Costco card just to purchase flats in Washington.

I am debating purchasing an iPhone for the cool applications. I am such a geek. Not really interested it as a phone because the Rogers plan in Canada is the second highest priced in the world (behind Italy). But the applications to organize my daily life, podcasts, games and gallery are cool. I already picked out colorware colours in blue, orange and chartreuse to change it from black.



I want to sing "I Wanna Be iPhone-sturbated" to the Ramones' I Wanna Be Sedated.

Listening to: Coldplay - Clocks

 

No comments: