Thursday, February 12, 2009

One of Those Days

It is one of those days. You know... the ones where you just want to put on lounge wear when you get home, eat some dark chocolate and drink some vanilla earl gray tea.

I started a profile on Urban Spoon. I saw that there is a Urban Spoon iPhone application, so I decided to check the web site out. It is actually very well organized and reviewer driven. Funny, I had this idea several years ago. But, Urban Spoon truly delivers. I have reviewed over 114 restaurants and voted on 218 in Vancouver, Victoria and Seattle. I definitely like to eat out.

Now I am thinking about a bubble or salts bath. Another action-packed weekend starting with Friday at work. I am looking forward to catching up with a friend visiting from San Francisco, whom I have not seen since end of summer. I am excited to play host to a tourist.

It is the official one-year countdown to the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. It is even more controversial than ever.



Thrifty Foods is promoting Romance In the Aisles, where you can shop and mingle with other singles. Make a date over spending a buck or two.

Listening to: Holly McNarland - Numb

 

No comments: