Saturday, December 06, 2008

Relax, Don't Do It

Foamy - No Christmas For You



 

Well, I went to bed at 10 pm last night and woke up at 7:30 am. This is typically how I would like to sleep during the weekdays, but rarely happens. I only woke up once too. I usually wake up at least 2 to 3 times, sometimes staying awake until I actually have to drag myself out of bed.

Since I was finally rested after weeks of not sleep well, I came up with a five-point rating system. I am not sure what to call it yet... BEST? You basically rate on the following performances: 1) Kissing, 2) Foreplay, 3) Third Base, 4) Positions, 5) Finale. Personally, I would say a 3/5 with potential for improvement with a deadline would be the bare minimum for a potential continual engagement. But, I would be hoping for a 4/5 at least. *ahem*

Anyways, I decided to make organic blueberry pancakes for breakie. Still enjoying the delicious blueberries I bought at the Riley Park Farmer's Market this summer and fall. They freeze great and still taste fresh when thawed. Even better, I am trying out this new organic maple syrup I bought from Capers. Delicious! As was the organic wildflower honey from Chiliwack River Valley.

I love JD's tips and treasures. I was mildly attempting to convince her to put up a website or blog to share her tips. Maybe I should not do that, so I can only habour her knowledge for myself.

 

I just found out that Chicago has a Legoland Discovery Centre. I wanted to go to Chicago to see sustainable home designer Michelle Kaufman's new PreFab House Design. A sample of her design is sitting in front of the Chicago Science Museum for tours. If only I had a free weekend before January 4th, 2009.



 

No comments: