Saturday, December 13, 2008

All Corseted and Nowhere to Go

Well, today was a busy day. I went to the Cambie for the Annual Piss-Up at 12:30 am. There was probably about 20 or so people that showed up. We stayed there eating, drinking and being merry until about 4:30 pm when Santa showed up. About 150 Santas to be exact. They were not as rowdy as I would expect, but it was great to see Santa spreading Christmas cheer.



Santa left, and I stayed until 6:30 pm. I went home and took a 2 hour nap. I got ready to go to SinCity. I managed to lace up my corset myself. I have never done this (lacing on the front and back). I looked smashing corset, tutu, makeup and all. But, I tried to call a cab three times and it was busy. Weird, I went outside and oh, it's snowing! Holy crapola. I hope everyone got home safe and sound from the Cambie.

I wonder how people are going to make it back from Richmond for a work dinner. I am glad I did not commit to that. I would have been stuck out in Richmond and renting a hotel room for the night.

At least I look and smell great.

Listening to: Goldfrapp - Ooh La La

 

No comments: