Thursday, December 04, 2008

Bah Humbug

Oscar Hates Christmas. My hero.

 

I have to jolt myself back to reality every time I hear a Christmas song in a store or on the radio.

 

Near Cambie Street, I ran into my old elementary school chum. I see him maybe once a year at random places. We had lunch together at Capers and caught up. He informed me of all school mates where abouts and what-ons.

 

We had our first/last class before our final exam on Monday. The last three classes had been cancelled. The instructor just informed us today the final exam is accumulative. Thanks buddy. The outline gave me the impression it was only the last two chapters. Where was this information two weeks ago?

I was suppose to register for spring courses two weeks ago. I could not decide whether or not to enroll in a course or take the semseter off. When I checked the other day, all the courses I would have selected are full. I think the universe is telling me to take a break and go to yoga and pilates for the next few months. Health and wellness yes, school stress and exhaustion no. Check.

 

Listening to: Supertramp - Logical Song

 

No comments: