Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Follow Your Heart

So, the other morning I knocked down a bubble magnet off the refrigerator--twice. The magnet says Follow Your Heart. Both times it fell off and rolled; I had to chase after it.

These past weeks have been difficult without my little one. It is challenging at night lying in bed, or waking up at 3:30 am wide awake.

I received a lovely sympathy card from Vancouver Feline Hospital. It was from the vet expressing her compassion for my loss. It was beautifully hand-written. The hospital is very caring and compassionate about cats.

Christmas is a tough holiday for me. I miss a lot of familiar faces. But as some people are destined to leave your life, while others are meant to enter and share new experiences. I always count my blessings and never take any friendship for granted. But part of me just wants to hide out in fuzzy pajamas for the rest of winter watching films and reading books.

Listening to: The Beatles - Yesterday

 

No comments: