Monday, November 24, 2008

She's Gone

I went to go to my car this morning and she was gone. I parked her on Friday at Balsam and 1st Avenue and saw her Saturday when I went for a walk on the beach. I am not sure if she has been gone for 24 hours, so I am unable to report her to the police. I am considering posting her picture on the side of milk cartons. Maybe she's upset with my parenting and has run away from home.

On Friday, I went bowling at Revs. Played two games with my team and it was a lot of fun. Mostly a younger crowd with montages of hip-hop music marathons. On Saturday, I went for a walk along Kits Beach. It was a beautiful fall day. I stopped at Benny Bagel's for a lox museli bagel. I watched part of the first season of Six Feet Under. I really like that dramedy. On Sunday, I met BT & Delilah for brunch at Sunset Grill.

After brunch, I met MoFaux on Main Street and we went to the DTES for the East Side Culture Crawl. We visited galleries and viewed paintings, sculptures, pottery, and photography from DTES to Strathcona to Parker Street Studios. The latter being a converted 4 story warehouse with tons of artists showcasing their work. We finished the evening with drinks and bites at Fets on the Drive, and then warm bevvies at JJ Bean.

Listening to: Feist - Inside and Out

No comments: