Friday, November 14, 2008

Bear Is A Fighter

Well, I do not mean to go on and on about my cat Bear, but he's hanging on. I took him to the vet yesterday morning and she says he is doing better but not great. I got no sleep and was exhausted in the morning fully prepared to say goodbye. But she says because he ate a little bit of chicken and managed small squirts of number one, we should continue to IV and medicate.

He did not eat or drink that I know of yesterday. But this morning at 5 am, I awoke to him nudging and purring with me on the bed. I made a little step by the bed, but I do not think he used it. He managed to eat tiny bits of the roast chicken I bought last night.

This morning, after attempting my first time with an IV, some of it squirting on the floor, I managed to IV him with 100 ml of fluids. Now, getting him to take 1/4 antibiotics, and 1/2 urethra medicine is a different matter. The bet makes it look so easy!

I watched Lars and the Real Girl and Little Britain Season 2 last night. The film was fantastic.

Listening to: Morcheeba - World Looking In

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Survival group against God?? LOL. Good luck with that. Truth is, no one knows the exact time this will happen except the man upstairs, however, I firmly believe that there are people placed here by God that post the warning signs and it's up to you to take heed.
[url=http://2012earth.net/global_economic_crisis_2012.html
]2012 doomsday
[/url] - some truth about 2012