Thursday, February 21, 2008

Right Before Coffee

Well, hot chocolate or chai latte. Possibly the latter because I already had the former. About to run and meet a friend for coffee at Wired Monk. I have not seen her in months and it will be great to catch up.

School is long with lots of work. I am past the halfway hump. But lots of reading of multiple articles. But hey, it feels good to learn.

Fifth week of the new(er) job. Still loving it, but am conjuring up magic spells to clone myself. No ended to pushing paper and multi-tasking. I have to give a presentation next week for new employees at an orientation workshop. Debating practicing on stuffed animals.

People keep saying to me, "I don't know how you are single..." Hmm... my cousin insists I am a great package of brains and beauty. Lots of guy-friends crushing on me, young ones (nice Japanese calligraphy tattoo *cough*), and ones slightly too old for me.

Debating on going to Recompression. I missed last year, but it would be a great way to bond and catch up with people. Thinking about becoming a board member for a new arts society.

For some reason, I am thinking about sock monkeys.

Off to coffee!

Listening to: Starship - Sara

 

No comments: