Friday, July 27, 2007

Thank Dog It's Friday

Woo Friday! I thought I would never make it. My back/shoulders/neck are killing me. I have had a tension headache for almost two weeks. I have orthopedic therapy today. So, looking forward to that.

I am going dancing at Organix tonight (won't push it too hard though). Some Seattlites are coming up to visit for a friend's birthday. I think while they are paint balling tomorrow, I'll run some errands. I need to buy a head lamp from MEC and a parasol in Chinatown. My last blue metallic one had to be thrown out after many trips to Burning Man.

Oh yes, after attending Critical Massive, I decided to go to Burning Man this year. I am in such a great, positive and happy place... and I am single. Hmm... The possibilities for a great experience are endless. It felt good to take a break last year. It felt really great to say Yes to going. So much for quitting!

Listening to: The Beatles - Come Together

 

No comments: