Friday, July 13, 2007

Hot In the City

It has been so hot this week. Finally summer! I am not complaining--I'd rather take heat any day over rain or snow (except with humidity). I was melting away on the couch with the kitties yesterday. Too hot to do anything. There was the possibility of watching Transformers at 10:00 pm in the surburbs, but then I would be in bed by 1:30 am. It might not have mattered anyway; I am having trouble sleeping this week. Woke up again at 4 am and could not get back to sleep.

I am looking forward to a Gastown roof-top party apres-work for two coworkers celebrating a going-away to Australia and a wedding shower. I just want to see the loft and the roof-top view! I bought Lebanese and sundried-tomato hummus, Que Pasa tortilla chips, soy crisps, and green olives.

I think my old neighbours are also having a house warming/welcome a friend back into town get-together. This weekend has not even started yet and it already seems action-packed!

Listening to: Axwell - Feel the Vibe

 

No comments: