Thursday, November 16, 2006

You Are My Sunshine

Well, I officially miss the sun and warm weather. Mind you, I am adapted to the gray and rain. Calculus is difficult. I did not realize how stressed I have been for the past month and a half until I barely made it through this week. School, work, and trying to find a new place to live is one gigantic barrel of monkeys.

Last weekend, I had a blast going ice skating with a group of people at Kerrisdale rink. I felt like we were Peanuts skating around and around. Even the music was retro--80s music and The Beatles that probably played on casette tapes that had not been changed in 20 years. Afterwards, a few of us went to Chill Winston in Gastown for a round of drinks. Not a bad place, but the menu was not very enticing. However, I heard it is great for weekend brunch.

Tonight should be good though. A group of us are heading down to Doolin's for their Four Year Annivsary Party. I could really blow off some stem and laugh with a good group of people. I just have to make it to the weekend for our getaway for a friend's birthday. Are we there yet?

Listening to: The Beatles - Hey Jude

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sinja,

This is Jordan, owner of Chill Winston. I'd like to invite you to come in and have some dinner; to show you how inticing our menu really is. Please email me at jordan@chillwinston.ca and we'll make it happen.

I also look forward to meeting you. You have a fantastic blog.

Jordan @ CW