Tuesday, June 17, 2008

J'aime Au Chocolate

I love chocolate and chocolate loves me! Nothing beats coming home after a long, stressful day at work to find a bar of Endangered Species chocolate in the fridge. I love the Rhino Dark Chocolate Toffee and the Tiger Dark Chocolate Espresso bars. Proceeds go to protecting endangered species in their natural habitat and the bars are organic. Once you taste good, dark chocolate, you never go back!




Love Catherine Ledner's animal print series of animals with wallpaper.




Really feel a strong desire to paint my apartment. I even picked out colours for the living room, kitchen, bathroom and hallway. But my body is so ragged from my muscular-skeletal soft-tissue problems. I think I am going to commission my father to create a framed chalk board for the kitchen wall. Better yet, I should pay him to paint my apartment. Hmm... now there's a thought.

Listening to: INXS - Pretty Vegas

 

No comments: