Friday, October 10, 2008

Bad Girls

Well, I have been a bad girl. Not literally, at the moment, but when I receive gift certificates I forget to use them. Ones for The Bay, Capers, Jacob, A&B Sound, Pacific Centre, Blue Water, and Rocky Mountaineer Whistler Train. Most people would rush right out and spend the paper/card-for-cash immediately, but me, hey, I put it away safe for a rainy day and find it two years later. Whoops!

Another hectic week at work, my first mid-term, and a nutter-disengage after two dates. If it's not for the half-life crisis mid-thirties men, it's the younger insecure and needy momma boys looking for codependency. Mr. T, I miss your companionship dearly.



Nothing a apple martini, chicken and veggie stir-fry and some Sex and The City episodes won't cure. I am completely hooked on this British show Secret Diary of A Call Girl.

Trying to figure out how to mix-meld the weekend. A bit of errands, a bit of fun, some homework, some chores, and some retail therapy? Demanda asked me to be her plus one for fun to the spa for her birthday next month. I cannot wait to be pampered from head to toe at Spa Utopia.

Listening To: Donna Summer - Bad Girls

 

No comments: