Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Critical Massive

I went down Thursday evening to Critical Massive at the Skaltitude Retreat south of Carlton in Washington. I should have taken an extra day off because it was about a 5 hour drive without stops for groceries and dinner.



The weather was moderate for alpine country, but the evenings were cold and windy. I had an amazing time being part of Blues Dome. I relaxed in a hammock, tended bar, roamed, gazed at stars, laid under art, and danced. On Friday, we took a group photo in the labyrinth and burned a Man on Saturday. Inside the Man, there was a beautiful metal heart. Met lots of new and great people, and one particular Brit.

I am still radiating from the energy and people from the event of 350 people.

Listening to: Diana Krall - I've Got You Under My Skin

 

No comments: