Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Recompression

I went to Recompression this past weekend and I feel so great! I am so relaxed, happy and recharged. I was not going to attend, but I was invited to stay in a great Arabian Nights cabin with wonderful people. The weather was cloudy and rainy, but it did not matter. It was the weekend away from the city I have been longing for since summer.

Wore beautiful sarees and bindis all weekend, Rangered, caught up with friends, and bonded with new ones. Danced here and there and gave and received lots of hugs. We had over 300 attendees this 8th year. I cannot believe another 2 years will be the 10th anniversary. Recompression is officially now a Burning Man regional event.


Yonderboy's Booth Photos.


Listening to: Freeform Five - No More Conversations

 

No comments: