Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Yosemite National Park

Horsetail Fall is a waterfall in Yosemite Valley that appears to be on fire during two weeks in February when the setting sun strike it.



 

Immigration Patters in Lego

Artist Samuel Granados created a 3D Lego map to show immigration patterns in North America.

Link via Neatorama

 

Monkey Pirate Confiscated

In Louisiana, the Department of Wildlife and Fisheries confiscated four monkeys from an autistic 64-year-old woman. The Department claims the primates are illegally owned. The woman likes to wear a pirate costume and also dress her "service monkeys" in pirate costumes. She claims the monkeys assist her with her disability.



Link via Arbroath

 

I am a recent fan of Big Bang Theory. I am only starting Season 3, but I love the show, the characters, style and zany plots. I heard there was a crazy cat episode involving Sheldon (I have yet to see it).



 

No comments: