Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GPS Guided Walking Tours

Recently, I was contacted by GPSmyCity.com to use my photo of the Black Swan Pub in York, England. The company wanted to use my photo in their GPS walking tour of York. Too bad the app is only available for use with an iPhone.

 

Today, I looked at some photos from the G20 Summit in Toronto. I did not realize how violent and intense it was. It seems a small group of anarchists have escalated the peaceful protest to violence. Kind of makes me think the 1 billion dollars spent for security was a good move. I do not know all the details of what is occurring during the summit, and some of the money could have been better spent helping homeless or poverty, but it reminds me of the WTO protests during the Battle In Seattle.

 

70 days later and over 75 million barrels of oil release in to the Gulf of Mexico with no recourse in sight.



Listening to: Icicle Works - Whisper To A Scream

 

No comments: