Monday, November 09, 2009

A La Pink

Well, I have been going every weekend since the beginning of summer and I have finally hit the wall. What I mean to say is I have been socially engaged butterfly almost every weekend for four months straight. I am officially tired. Just in time for winter too. Tis the season for puzzles, good books, movies, board games and sheer lazy weekends.

About a month or so ago, I went to Victoria for the Slacktoria Family Reunion. We enjoyed reuniting over brunch and photographs of how we spent our summer vacation.

A few weekends, I went to the Pink Party. This party was also a Bon Voyage to Benj. I never would have thought that pink would be such a great theme for a party. The vibe was so juicy energetic, but serene.

The previous weekend, I went to Victoria for Halloween. I spent about a day helping decorate the house and had a blast staying up until dawn. Some really fantastic costumes. The house was way too crowded, deafening beats and blitzkrieg. I'm definitely not 20-something anymore. Unfortunately, most ghouls and witches only posted their photos on FaceCrack.


I just created a new Rain-themed playlist. I will add it to the sidebar.

Listening to: Bruce Hornsby & The Range - Mandolin Rain

 

No comments: