Monday, June 29, 2009

White Trash Party, Playland and B/IAS

A few weekends ago, I went to Disaster Area's White Trash Party. I did not think the crew could top last year's epic Family Reunion, but they did. Will It Smash and the Redneck Olympics triumphed last year's shenanigans.

Almost a month ago, some friends, my niece and I went to Playland. It was somewhat gray and rainy that day, but we still had lots of fun. It was my niece's first trip to the fair. She was very brave and rode most of the high, scary rides while my feet stayed firmly planted on the ground.



In April, while I was in Seattle, some friends and I visited the B/IAS Burien/Interim Arts Space. Ignition Northwest consisting of Seattle Regional Burners and lots of hard work by volunteers brought a stunning art installation from Burning Man.

Listening to: Underworld - Two Months Off

 

No comments: